hahahaha Inu, genijalno XD XD XD
[Image: FalAh1M.png]
(2010-05-05, 21:54)Inuyasha Wrote: I kada se moja shkola spali
Ja cu ostat ovakav tupav i mali
I posle nekog vremena cu da zalim
I istu tu shkolu da hvalim...

Ih, shto su bili lepi ti shkolski dani!

waaaa
Ja sam vec stavio amin na kraj pesme, ali osnovnu skolu sigurno hvaliti necu, mozda srednju, to ne znam XD
Videt cesh i sam Wink
Evo jos jedne moje starije pesmice. Zove se jesen. lol

Jesen je stigla i u moj grad,
donela je sa sobom nekakav smrad.

Donela je sa sobom oblake sive,
na ulici nema duse zive.

Ja bolestan sedim kuci,
igram Dotu, a od temperature, glava ce mi puci.

Kisica rominja sitno,
meni to svakako nije bitno.

Blejim u stanu,
u kompijuter gledam,
ovaj jesenji dan je prilicno bedan.

Sve je mracno, sivilo je svuda,
pocelo je da grmi,
gle i tog cuda.

Napolju grmi i seva,
tvrdim da nisam umoran,
ali priznajem da mi se zeva.

Jesen je dosla s kisom koja pada snazno,
da vidim ima li napolju koga, zvirnem kroz prozor, mada mi nije vazno.
Odlazis

Gledam, a ne vidim...
Slusam, a ne cujem...
Bes mi drobi misli
u tisini i mraku.

Otvaram usta,
da kazem, da povicem,
ali, znam, cutanje sada para tvoje usi.

Slana voda pada mi niz obraz
i grizem vec krvave usne...

Odlazis.

Ovo upravo napisah... Cudno kako nesanica moze da bude inspirativna... x.x

Znam da je poprilicno lose, ali, jbg, nisam talentovan. x)
"The wise speak only of what they know." J.R.R. Tolkien

http://striderxiii.blogspot.com
Hah, nashao sam neshto chisteci folder od glupsti. Ovo je staro vec dobre 3 godine Smile

Nemo

Fear of death
open window
cold wind
red blood

In Darkness
I search
For the light
Wich i cannot find

I cannot fight
The entrenal night

So I walk
This concrete floor
loveless, lifeless
forever alone...

...so cold

...I look forward

With Malice and despair
which eat me from within

I cannot stop the roar
Which makes my heart soar

I fall to the floor
gripping on my hopes

like a child
which is afraid

Am I dying ?
No...

I shall sleep
And never wake...

Never...
Never again!

But dreams wont come to me
darkness awaites me even there.

So again, i walk
I face the darkness,
the cold,
With only hope

hope for living
hope for dying...

Again i'm alone...
Forever, forever...alone

...so cold
inu genije moram da prondjem moju svesku sa pesmama u kojoj sam pola drugog polugodista na biologji pisao pesme a sedeo u prvoj klupi nastavnica me nije provalila i nakraju imao 5 iz biosa
Don't need it ,to cool
Evo nešto što sam skoro pisao, na engleskom je i ima nekih greški u pisanju ali mislim da je jasno Smile

Chariot in the storm

Storm. One of those that can last more than a week, more than a month. There is no one outside, no travelers, no birds. It fells as if there is no life during the storm. The land looks baren, a white desert. A long, wide road covered by snow. On one side of it, there is what looks to be endless land colored in white. On the other side there is a hill. A short hill, but very long one. It`s covered with trees. Painted by the snow, and ice. Only a small chariot can be barely seen, moveing slowly. It looks protected, able to survive difficulte journey. Outside it looks like snow has covered it, only two large animals can be seen in front. White, hairy, the only animal able to pull the chariots in this frozen wastelands. Called the yukk`s. And a small man holding reins, barely seen in several layers of fur. The chariot gave frash, stylish feel to it. It was mostly blue and white, with images of black dowe on both doors. Wings wide spred, as if it was captured in the moment when the beautiful bird was takeing of in to the air. Frames of windows were golden, but now they were coverd in snow. The roof and the metal frame of the chariots were streinghten to witstand southern storms.
„How long do you think this storm will last, Tel?“ „I think it, it will be another six days, Lady Nel.“ „Oh please, don`t call me that. Just call me, teacher. And about the storm, it`s six days five hours and nine minutes.“ She answerd in a very serious tone, while her student was smileing proudly. Nel is a older woman. Curly, sholder lenght hair, that was once pure white and shiny, it`s now almost completely gray. Her face is now wrinkled and tired. Her eyes have seen to much, cried to much. For a long time there were no light in those eyes. The girl, siting on the oposite side, was smiling. She was one of those, young people, full of life. Egar to learn more. She had a pritty face, inocent face. Her green eyes were wide opened, as if they were apsorbing every moment. Her lips were thick and slightly blushed. Blush was an usual for snow people. Her hair was starting to lose it`s blackness and starting to become as white as snow around them. Tel was unable to hide how proud was she to be the one picked by Lady Nel Night Rain, to be able to see clan Night Rain’s training base. That was their clan`s private traning ground. As most clans, they rarely let outsiders in. Only the Quin and few high ranking officils had acces to them. They were members of the Sisterhod of snow. An order of warroir woman, compleatly devoted to preserve their icy relm.
Suddenly, the chariots stoped. As if some impenetrable wall was in front of them. Yung Tel asked nervously: Why did we stoped? This was sopoused to be two days journey.“ „I do n`t know. Said Nel calmly. „Stay here, I`ll go out to see what happend.“ „But what if we`r attacked? Tel asked nervously, stunt by the unexpected event. „Please, Tel. Just who do you think you`r talking to?“ She answerd, while takeing of her robes. Revealing body armor, made of light metal and leather. Metal parts had silver colour, polished and shineing. Consisting of shoulder plates, forarms, leg guards, and four pieced body armor. Armor looked elegant, decorated, not as something you would expect in a battle. But it was n`t very colorful, adn it fited Nel perfectly. She looked comfortable in it. It had simbols on it. Some were markings of her order, of her clan, her self. Others were protective wards, mostly against magic.
Under her seat Tel picked up a spear. It was unusual for the Sisterhod to use double sided spears. All spears used by them were engraved with runeish markings, enableing it`s wealder to chanel their powers true it, but makeing it very difficult to control. It required tramendus willpower and concentration to weald one of those wepons. They were desinged to stab their enemies as fast as posible and to make as much damage as posible. The one Tel picked up was slightly sliimer then usual and lighter.
She steped outside. It was a blizzard, she could hardly see anything. She walked slowly next to the chariot, towrds the driver. He was dead. Beheaded. Slight moment of shock was interupted when something walked near Tel. She could n`t see what it was, but see could see it`s form. It was hedeus, large four leged creature. Growling, it looked at Tel. She was holding her spear with her slightly bend right heand. Pointing side of the spear at the creature, as it turned to attack her. It jumped, and Tel made a slash in the air in the direction of the creature. It fell to the ground. It was hurt, but not dead, not yet. Tel raised her spear high in the air,holding it with bouth her heands, and stabed the creature. It died, while making a loud growl. Tel could see the creature now. She was schocked. Fear was the only expresion she could make. „This can`t be! Why are they here?“ Before she realised, tree more apeared. They were circling her. As they were starting to growl agresivly at her, she asumed a fighting pose. Her spear was in her left heand now. With her right heand she made a sign on her body. The sign started to glow, her eyes started to glow with a feint blue light. Her spear was on her left side, heald slantwise. Right palm spread, and her right leg bend forvard.
Two of the creaturs attacked, as the tird one was waiting to attack her from behinde. One of the creatures spread it`s jaws to bite Tel`s leg, but she stabed it in the head, and sliced the other one horizontally in half. The tird one jumped at her from behinde, aiming for the neck. She quickly turned and stabed it in the side of the head. She sat on the ground, recovering her breath. She was still holding her spear tight, knowing that her life depends on it.
An echoing voice filled the air. Like it was caried by the wind itself. „Using a battle glyphe? You should wory more about the side efects.“ A large humanoid figure walked slowly towards Tel. It was like it came right from her nightmeres. It was coverd in metal plates. A lot of them were sharped and bladed. The pales were black in t he bothom and red on the top. Red color looked like rust. Like it was falling apart. But, it just looked like that. It had no wepons. Not the one that could be seen. It looked like a man, a living creature. A helmet filled with glowing smoke revealed it`s true form. Helmet had a reverse „t“ shaped opening where the mouth and nose should be. It had a red color around it, the rest was black.

It appeared as if he had no eyes. He walked slowly towards Nel. She was still siting on a ground, holding her spear. She made a faint smile, and closed her eyes. Nel got up, quicly. Angery and determination filled her presence. She wrote another glyph on her body, another battle glyph. Her skin, started to glow as she felt pain though out her entire being. She raised her head towards the sky, her mouth were wide opend. Nels eyes were glowing much more then before.
She started runing as she held the spear in her left hend. She jumped at the armor creature, in an atempt to slash him, but he defended himself. Nel started to stab him quickly, as fast as she could, and as strong as she could. The blows were powerfull enough to push him away. But they were n`t enough to pirce him. With his left fist, he hit her right sholder, braking it, almost tareing it apart. She wasn`t afected much by the pain, but she could no longer use her rght arm. As she looked at her arm she said „Hm...is this all a deamon can do?“ Slowly turning her head towards him. He laught. „You haven`t changed at all.“ Her expretion changed to suprise, than to anger. She squeezed her spear as hard as she could, and started runing at him yeling franaticly. One move to the left, and a hit at Nel`s stomach. The deamon pirced her armor. As she was droping her spear, he said“I will always love you, you know that?“ He puled out his hand and walked away.

Tel was runing screamin, and yeling. Her eyes were full of tears. She fell on her knees, placed her teacher`s head on her lap. As light started to disappear from Nel`s eyes, she tried to say one last word.“Tel...d...“ Do n`t wory teacher, I find him, I`ll kill him, I`ll kill them all.“ Tel interupted. „Silly, child.“ Nel said, and closed her eyes, never to open them agein.
"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours." Joachim Pfeiff, 14th Krieg Armored

"Some may be able to avoid the judiciaries of the Adeptus Arbites, fewer may be able to face off against the Imperial Guard and the Adeptus Astartes, but let it be known that none can stand against the Officio Assassinorum."
^Stvarno imaš dosta grešaka što se tiče spelovanja al nekako rečenice ti izgledaju kao da imaš pojma šta si hteo da kažeš XD

Evo nešto od mene što sam pisao za faks. Zadatak mi je bio da izmislim neke strategije nekog preduzeća iz oblasti bele tehnike i onda odredim optimalne strategije i neke redoslede aktivnosti. To je uglavnom bilo smor pa sam rešio bar da opis preduzeća učinim interesantnim. XD
P.S. ovo je rad fikcije. Sva pomenuta preduzeća se sasvim slučajno zovu slično pravim, postojećim preduzećima.
P.S.S. Ni jedan radnik Gorenja nije povređen tokom pisanja rada

Operaciona istraživanja 2 - Projektni zadatak

Opis problema

Fabrika šporeta „Smederevo“ ima dugogodišnju istoriju i jaku tradiciju na ovim prostorima. Iskopavanja vršena na nekoliko arheoloških nalazišta širom Srbije ukazuju na to da su još prvi Srbi koji su se naselili na granici sa Vizantijom tokom velike seobe slovenskih naroda koristili ognjišta ovog proizvođača. Šporeti „Smedereva“ su oduvek bili čuveni usled svoje trajnosti i poznato je da su mnogi primerci nasleđivani sa kolena na koleno kroz nekoliko generacija. Zato nije čudno što je ova kompanija jedno vreme bila najmoćniji proizvođač šporeta na prostoru od Triglava do Vardara i ekskluzivni snadbevač čitave komunističke partije što joj je obezbeđivalo monopol garantovan od strane države.

Ipak, vremena su se izmenila, komunizam je pao a sa njime je došla i nova, tržišna ekonomija koja nije odgovarala ovom mastadontu šporeto-industrije. Nekadašnji gigant se u 2008. godini našao u škripcu koji je pretio da stavi tačku na hiljadugodišnju istoriju kompanije zbog nesposobnosti generalnog direktora Č.P. koji je u svojoj 75. godini uglavnom samo šetao po kompaniji i pričao svoje dogodovštine iz drugog svetskog rata. Kada se sve činilo crno da crnje nije moguće, nebesa su uslišila vapaje izgladnelih radnika i jednim dobro tempiranim srčanim napadom poslala direktora Č.P. u večna lovišta na odavno zaslužen odmor. Na čelo kompanije dolaze dva mlada, prespektivna momka M.M i M.I. čiji je prvi potez po dolasku bio naručivanje analize tržišta.

Zaključci izvedeni iz analize su bili sledeći – iako su šporeti kompanije „Smederevo“ i dalje bili najčešće zastupljena marka proizvoda među ruralnim stanovništvom (seljacima, prim. prev.), gradsko stanovništvo je češće biralo proizvode omražene konkurentske kompanije „Gorenje“. Problem je bio i taj što su „smederevci“ retko menjani usled svoje dugotrajnosti pa tražnja za njima nije bila velika. Novi čelnici kompanije su na osnovu analize rešili da započnu protivnapad na bezdušnu kompaniju „Gorenje“ i njene metalne šklopocije koje su reklamirane kao šporeti. Utvrđene su sledeće četiri strategije koje se mogu primeniti i za njihovo ostvarenje je odvojeno 10.000.000 dinara:

A1 – Taktički napad na sedište kompanije „Gorenje“ sa ciljem onesposobljavanja proizvodnih kapaciteta, uništenja žive sile i resursa i unošenja nemira u protivničke redove obaranjem morala.

A2 – Ulaganje u istraživanje inteligentnih materijala koji bi umeli da se raspadnu tačno po isteku garancije, čime bi se ubrzao ciklus nabavke novih šporeta

A3 – Ulaganje u reklamnu kampanju „Svi Sprski velikani su koristili smederevce“ i otvaranje novog proizvodnog pogona koji bi proizvodio crveno-plavo-bele šporete. Ovom strategijom bi se igralo na nacionalističke težnje u narodu i uticalo na njihov izbor pri kupovini šporeta

A4 – ulaganje u istraživanje, proizvodnju i reklamiranje novog šporeta opremljenog veštačkom inteligencijom koji bi umeo da ćaska sa ženama o raznim temama tokom spremanja ručka kako se one ne bi dosađivale.

Sve četiri pomenute strategije su smišljene zajedničkim naporom i uz podršku čitavog kolektiva „Smederevo“. Ali, avaj, niko nije znao da se među revnosnim radnicima nalazi i jedan špijun kompanije „Gorenje“. Na sreću, izbor konkretne strategije je ostao nepoznat kompaniji „Gorenje“, ali već i informacija o pokretanju reklamne kampanje je bila dovoljna da dovede do toga da i „Gorenje“ osmisli svoju kampanju kao odgovor na poteze svog konkurenta i za nju su odvojili 100.000 evra. Strategije koje su ratni planeri kompanije „Gorenje“ smislili su:

B1 – Ulaganje u minsko polje oko objekata kompanije za slučaj taktičkog napada horde iz „Smedereva“

B2 – Ulaganje u ekološku propagandnu kampanju u saradnji sa green peaceom i drugim radikalnim grupama kojom bi se kontinualno napadali proizvodi Smedereva kao otrovni za ljude i okolinu

B3 – ulaganje u istraživanje, proizvodnju i reklamiranje novog šporeta na drva sa ciljem da se kompaniji „Smederevo“ izmakne tlo pod nogama.

Tokom sledeće godine će veliki broj šporeta biti obojen krvlju a bitke do poslednjeg će se voditi na svim frontovima.
Ja u stvari i imam ideju šta pišem Big Grin ali sam hteo da vidim šta ostali misle o mom pisanju Smile to je glavni razlog zašto sam ovo postovao Smile

tvoj tekst je dobar XD šta ti je rekao profesor na to?? Smile
"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours." Joachim Pfeiff, 14th Krieg Armored

"Some may be able to avoid the judiciaries of the Adeptus Arbites, fewer may be able to face off against the Imperial Guard and the Adeptus Astartes, but let it be known that none can stand against the Officio Assassinorum."