Fairy Tail (anime) hiatus
~Obozavam Fairy Tail,stavili su ga na hiatus,fanovi cekaju vec mesecima,a niko nista ne govori,kazu da su to uradili da bi manga odmakla malo jer je previse blizu.Sta vi mislite?
"If I had a dollar for every time I felt more emotion for a fictional character than people in real life, I could pay for the psychiatric help I obviously need."
Mislim da si na krivom mjestu otvorio temu. Za sve rasprave o Fairy Tailu možeš otići ovdje:

http://www.anime-overdose.com/forum/forum-61.html
I ja sam čuo da čekaju da se manga malo udalji. Vrlo je moguće da kada se u animeu završi ovaj arc početi i filler, pa će se tek posle nastaviti. Pročitao sam da će se i anime uskoro i nastaviti. Tako da nećemo čekati još dugo.

Samo da onaj dosadni, problematični deo netraje duže od 2-3 epizode.
"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours." Joachim Pfeiff, 14th Krieg Armored

"Some may be able to avoid the judiciaries of the Adeptus Arbites, fewer may be able to face off against the Imperial Guard and the Adeptus Astartes, but let it be known that none can stand against the Officio Assassinorum."
Zar nije najavljen nastavk pre nedelju dana? Na Hirovom tviteru?
Jeste
"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours." Joachim Pfeiff, 14th Krieg Armored

"Some may be able to avoid the judiciaries of the Adeptus Arbites, fewer may be able to face off against the Imperial Guard and the Adeptus Astartes, but let it be known that none can stand against the Officio Assassinorum."
#sajber izvini nisam znao,pise pitanja u ovom delu pa sam mislio da treba ovde.Btw hvala svima na odgovorima. Big Grin
"If I had a dollar for every time I felt more emotion for a fictional character than people in real life, I could pay for the psychiatric help I obviously need."