Problem sa reklamama i oglasima
Iz neokg meni nepoznatog razloga nemogu da vidim reklame na netu, ni addsense, ni u video clipovima. Problem je što nemam addblock ni ništa slično. Isto se dešava i u FFu i u Chromeu.
"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours." Joachim Pfeiff, 14th Krieg Armored

"Some may be able to avoid the judiciaries of the Adeptus Arbites, fewer may be able to face off against the Imperial Guard and the Adeptus Astartes, but let it be known that none can stand against the Officio Assassinorum."
i to ti smeta? XD

kakvu li si ti to zastitu stavio :p XD
Iskljuci adblock i videces ih Big Grin
[Image: 76561198041329936.png]
Nemam adblock.
"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours." Joachim Pfeiff, 14th Krieg Armored

"Some may be able to avoid the judiciaries of the Adeptus Arbites, fewer may be able to face off against the Imperial Guard and the Adeptus Astartes, but let it be known that none can stand against the Officio Assassinorum."
Jesi li siguran da nemas adblock? Mozda imas adblock u FF-u, a mozda Chrome ima nesto ugradjeno slicno po defaultu. Probaj da otvoris nesto u internet exploreru (sigurno ga imas ako si na windowsu).